Attorneys That Work For You In Divorce Matters
The decision to get a divorce is hard to make, but once it is final, the next step is to obtain the advice of a lawyer. At New Horizon Family Law, in Birmingham, we believe that an attorney’s sound and experienced legal advice can positively impact a client’s case right from the beginning.
Ending a marriage can be an extremely emotional experience, which could hinder decision making. Therefore, our priority is to learn your expectations and concerns in detail, explain your options and potential results. We work for you and not the other way around. Therefore, our legal strategies and solutions will focus on meeting your needs and advocating for your best interests and your children’s.
Approachable, Personalized And Upfront Legal Counsel
You might be going through difficult and stressful moments, but talking to your lawyer should not add to that stress. We understand that you need answers and approachable legal help. When one of our lawyers takes your divorce case, they will remain available for you and will guide you through the process. We will discuss your case candidly and make sure you are completely satisfied with the answers and solutions we provide.
Although the divorce process in Alabama could seem simple, the situation may quickly escalate, mostly if you are facing a hostile situation or share valuable assets. At New Horizon Family Law, we will help you:
- Navigate the legal system and fill out the paperwork.
- Guide you through uncontested and contested divorce procedures.
- Represent your best interests in marital asset division matters and advise you on convenient options.
- Assist you in creating a parenting plan, if applicable according to your circumstances, and protect your parental rights.
- Evaluate your situation regarding alimony or spousal support as a supported or paying spouse.
- Negotiate and choose your battles throughout the process.
The decision to get a divorce is only the beginning. Call us to learn how we can assist you in protecting what you care about the most. Let us help you build a better and brighter future for your new family.
Call Us To Answer Your Questions
Schedule a consultation with us today. Call New Horizon Family Law or fill out our intake form with a brief description of your legal matter and concerns.